SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by Facebook or Instagram Inbox, until the end of the contest.
The Promoters’ (Gaya Opticians and ZEISS Vision Center Mauritius by Gaya Opticians) competitions with entry via Instagram and/or Facebook are open only to residents of Mauritius. Winners will be chosen from all entrants and across all platforms.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoters are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- One person may participate as many times as required per month.
Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram and/for Facebook:
- Follow @gayaopticians and @zeissvisioncentermauritius
- Take a video of you sharing your world in pictures and send to @gayaopticians and @zeissvisioncentermauritius
- Submissions get approved by moderators
- Participant informed of approval
- Approved videos are posted on our social media accounts and participants informed via Inbox
- Participant to share the post via private message
- Participants with highest number of likes/comments/shares win
- One winner per month
- Screenshot and record to be well kept for proof and future reference
The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
Prize would be vouchers of Rs. 10,000 that can be redeemed only at Gaya Opticians and ZEISS Vision Center Mauritius.
- Winner will be drawn and announced as per dates on our accounts
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to the Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name, social media username and submission(s) may be posted on the social media profiles of the Promoter after the winner has been selected.