COVID-19: HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES FOR THE REOPENING OF OUR PRACTICES
The health and safety of our staff and valued customers has always been a priority. As we prepare for the reopening of our practices, we pledge to commit ourselves more than ever to this endeavour.
A list of measures has been drawn as per guidelines of local and international regulators1 to ensure your safety. Please find the key measures below:
- PRE-OPENING: All of our practices will be disinfected
- HAND SANITISERS will be available for use
- SOCIAL DISTANCING to be respected by granting access to a limited number of patients per practice
- DISINFECTION of work spaces, testing equipment, frames on display, card machines and door handles after each patient
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENT is possible via JUICE, My.T money and Internet Banking
- MASKS are compulsory when visiting our practices
- PRIORITY will be given to patients visiting on appointment (eye test and/or collection)
For the successful implementation of the above measures, our staff members will be:
- Subjected to daily temperature control;
- Provided with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), sanitisers and alcohol wipes for regular disinfection.
HOW CAN YOU DO YOUR PART?
- Do not visit the practice if you are showing flu-like symptoms such as high temperature, persistent coughs and respiratory problems.
- Kindly come unaccompanied, unless in need of assistance or below 18 years old.
- Please wear a mask when visiting our practices.
We wish to re-emphasise that the above measures are in line with what is most important to us: our customers, our team members and our COMMUNITY.
We are grateful for your ongoing understanding and support. Stay safe.
GAYA Opticians team
1: MOH, WHO, AOP, CDC